- All elective surgeries are done by appointment only.
- No food after 10PM the night before procedures (water is fine), please do not withhold food or water from exotics prior to surgery.
- Drop off hours on day of surgery are between 8AM and 8:30AM. No elective surgeries on Saturdays.
- Medical reports are given for hospitalized pets after 9AM and after 3PM Monday thru Friday and after 9AM on Saturdays.
- Pick up hours on day of surgery are between 3:30PM and 5:30PM, or earlier, as notified by staff at drop-off.
- All pets must be picked up by 5:30pm.
- All vaccines must be updated before or during any surgical procedure.
- Boarding is available for only our existing clients and can be scheduled at the front desk.
- We provide boarding services for dogs, cats, and exotic pets.
- Boarding drop off/ pick up times are between 8:30AM – 5:30PM Monday thru Friday and 8:30AM – 1PM on Saturday.
- You are more than welcome to bring in food, prescriptions, treats, toys, beds, crates or any additional items.
- All vaccines or any additional required testing must be up to date prior to boarding or updated at entry of boarding.